Submit a Track to The Untz to Play 7 Summer Dance Festivals
February 17, 2016
Whatever your plans are for this summer, keep your mind open to revising them. You’re going to be glad to if you win the latest producing challenge from TheUntz.com — The Untz Challenge VII.
This is just a simple contest to find the best original electronic music tracks, and two winners will have the opportunity to play at seven major electronic music festivals this spring/summer.
You simply upload your best unreleased electronic music track to Soundcloud and two winners will be chosen — one by popular vote and the other by TheUntz.com staff. The music can be any style of electronic music, but your best bet is to make it something likely to appeal to the festivals listed below. The main restriction is that they are looking for music from producer/DJs in this contest, not live bands at this time.
If you don’t have a masterpiece finished to submit, you still have plenty of time. Track submissions run from February 29 - March 18, 2016. See the contest page for all the details and rules on this chance to play the following festivals later this year:
- Summer Camp Music Festival (May 27-29 - Chillicothe, IL)
- The Untz Festival (June 2-4 - Mariposa, CA)
- SONIC BLOOM (June 16-19 - TBA, CO)
- Electric Forest(June 23-26 - Rothbury, MI)
- ARISE Festival (August 5-7 - Loveland, CO)
- Imagine Music Festival (August 26-28 - Atlanta, GA)
- Backwoods Music Festival (September 2-4 - Agra, OK)