POD4500 is not delay like you know, it is something totally different. If you like progressive music genres like experimental, minimal, glitch, nu skool dnb, electrohouse, psytrance, chillout or if you are seeking for new original sound don't waste your time and try DEMO of POD4500.
POD4500 works on following principle:
a.) sound is delayed by classic bpm synchronized delay, with special features like antirythm for creating crazy unrythmical effects.
b.) sound is splitted to PARTICLES, these particles can be octaved/pitched – you can apply one multiplied copy of +1 octaved particle and one -1 octaved particle. This create fat space sound and special effects.
c.) delayed particles are additionally filtered by various types of filters + modulated with LFO modulation
d.) delayed signal is modulated with modulation unit
All of these internal modules are fine-tuned to create futuristic/experimental yet very pleasant and natural tones.
POD4500 is perfect with experimental digital drums, as well as for effecting melodic instruments, synthesizers or sliced melodic loops.FEATURES:
- Particle octave module with +1 octave up and -1 octave down amount knob
- BPM synchronized delay with pan/spatial processing, and “antirythm” function for rhythmical distortions
- multimode filter (low pass, band pass, high pass) for filtering delayed signal + LFO modulation (sine, saw, triangle, square) + distortion
- modulation unit with rated, depth, pre-delay, feed and mix knobs
- Preset manager with 32 fine-tuned presets
• File formats: .dll (VST plug-in)
• Requirements: Windows 32bit VST host (Cubase, FL studio and others)
• Size: 3,7 MB
Limited Introductory price (20% off): 17.60 €
Price: 22.00 €PRODUCT PAGE:http://www.123creative.com/creative-vst-effects/917-epralux-pod4500-pitch-shifted-delay-experimental-vst.html