Starting right now, all software in the Ableton webshop is 30% off. Take advantage of this limited-time discount to save on new purchases and upgrades of Ableton Live
as well on Packs
– a selection of sounds, instruments and effects for Ableton Live. Purchasing Live 9 Standard or Suite software as part of a bundle with the Push hardware instrument
saves you up to USD 375 / EUR 280 / GBP 240.
The offer starts immediately and is available only until Friday, June 13th 2014 at Ableton.com and includes:
See all offers in the Ableton webshop
- Ableton Live 9 Suite, Standard and Intro
- Live 9 Standard or Suite purchased with Push
- All upgrades to Ableton Live 9 Suite or Live 9 Standard
- Max for Live
- All Packs for Ableton Live
Ableton makes Live - a unique music creation and performance software - and Push, a hardware instrument for playing and composing with Live. Ableton was founded in 1999 and released the first version of Live in 2001. Since then, the company has received outstanding press, numerous awards and attracted a worldwide community of dedicated musicians, composers and DJs. The company headquarters are in Berlin, with an additional office in Los Angeles. Ableton is run by its original founders and currently has about 150 employees.