The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA) and Sitarian™ Corporation today announced that just weeks after being launched, the Advanced Audio+ Applications Exchange™ (A3E™) www.A3Exchange.com
, has received major industry sponsorship and support from the famed Berklee College of Music and KVR Audio as it also begins to form a world class A3E Advisory Board. A3E, an international tradeshow, conference and social network exchange focused on the exploration of new technologies that are transforming the music industry and the creative processes of musicians and audio professionals, will take place September 23 + 24, 2014, at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston.
A3E’s mission is to focus on and bring together the three sectors that are being transformed by the emergence and evolution of new apps and technologies for music and audio, musicians and audio professionals, audio app developers, and the manufacturers of next generation music and audio instruments, tools, technology/hardware/software and related applications. A3E has resonated with key organizations, companies and individuals that support that mission.
A3E is also proud to announce the creation of the A3E Advisory Board - a nucleus of the brightest minds who have not only pioneered and that created the music technology industry as it is, but who are forging ahead and providing the leadership of the music technologies for tomorrow and beyond. A3E is honored to have the participation of:
- David Mash, Senior Vice President for Innovation, Strategy, and Technology, Berklee College of Music. Mr. Mash is a leading authority on music technology and education and has collaborated on development and artistic projects with leaders in the multimedia and music industries. He has also been called "the industry's leading evangelist for the marriage of music and technology."
- Chris Halaby, CEO,KVRaudio, Inc. Mr. Halaby has over 30 years of experience in the music products industry, as a performer, retailer, educator, and entrepreneur. He helped to found Opcode Systems, Inc, which became a market leader in the business of developing and marketing computer software and hardware peripherals used by musicians to compose, edit, and record music.
- Steven Slate, CEO, Slate Digital. Mr. Slate is a recording engineer, creator of innovative drum samples used by some of the industry's top producers and mixers, creator of his own drum software brand and boutique hardware brand, innovator of precise digital modeling of classic analog hardware, and creator of a series of multi-touch production using a state of the art multi-touch screen and proprietary software.
- Chanel Summers,Co-Founder, Syndicate 17. Ms. Summers is a pioneering audio director, designer and producer of video games and served as Microsoft’s first Audio Technical Evangelist and member of the original Xbox development team. In addition to running her own audio production company, Summers is a published author of articles and technical white papers, a professional drummer, and a highly sought after lecturer at both music and technology industry events around the world, as well as at leading educational institutions.
- Joe Zobkiw, Chief Zob and Coder, Zobcode. Mr. Zobkiw specializes in Mac and iOS software development for music and audio. He recently created and released the Explores app for iOS with progressive rock musician Jordan Rudess of the band Dream Theater, and contributes to the open-source Roundware platform.
Complete details and full bios on the A3E Advisory Board and its members can be found at http://www.a3exchange.com/advisory-board.html