First introduced in 2011, Apogee’s popular MiC
($249) USB cardioid condenser microphone now been entirely redesigned as the MiC+, with a built-in headphone output for latency-free monitoring while recording, improved sound quality, and increased dynamic range.
• Professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule
• Made for iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows 10 PC
• Includes 3 cables: Lightning, USB (Type-C) and USB (Type-A)
• PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit / 96kHz
• 46dB of mic preamp gain, digitally controlled for greater precision
• Powerful headphone output with Blend feature for zero latency monitoring
• No configuration required, just plug in and record
• Made in the U.S.A.
(MiC+) is available November 15, 2017 at Apple and Apogee dealers worldwide for $249 USD.