Grenoble, FRANCE – October 2, 2009
Arturia''s Moog Modular V software synth has been updated to version 2.5.
The main improvements are:
· VCF audio quality improvements
· Lower CPU utilization on Mac OSX
· Better Audio Unit compatibility (Digital Performer most notably)
· Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation
· Better handling of control surfaces while changing preset
· Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers
· MIDI RPN "pitch bend range" message is now recognized
· New Syncrosoft copy protection
· and numerous bug fixes
Registered owners can download this update for free at the Arturia website.