Cakewalk, developers of powerful and thoughtfully designed software for modern musicians, have released a free update for ScratchPad on iOS. This update adds increased accessibility among other iPad apps, improves file sharing options, and simplifies the interface and browser. Five new In-App loop packs from Loopmasters, which are designed for easy song startup creation, are also available for download.
Pricing and Availability:
- Share your favorite loops easily from over 140 apps, and bring them into ScratchPad with AudioCopy and AudioPaste
- Upgraded Audio Stretching gives higher-fidelity looping with improved transient and tempo detection
- Enhanced support for iTunes file sharing allows sharing files directly from the desktop
- In-App and Help tutorial text translation in French, German, and Japanese
- User interface updates and improvements
- Updated Browser organization to better support AudioCopy, AudioPaste, and new file sharing capabilities
- Five new In-App Loop Packs available for In-App purchase
- Improved stability, project handling, and bug fixes to enhance the user experience
For current ScratchPad owners, the 1.2 update is a free download from the App Store. For new customers, ScratchPad 1.2 is now available for a limited time at the reduced price of $1.99 from the App Store on iPad or at www.AppStore.com
About Cakewalk, Inc.
Cakewalk, Inc., a Gibson Brand, is the world's leading developer of powerful, yet easy-to-use products for music creation and recording. We invite you to learn more about our company and products by visiting www.cakewalk.com
Cakewalk is a registered trademark and the Cakewalk logo is a trademark of Cakewalk, Inc.