Cakewalk Announces Free Z3TA+ iOS Update for iPad
April 30, 2014
Cakewalk, developers of powerful and thoughtfully designed software for modern musicians, has released a free update for Z3TA+ iOS. Featuring significant MIDI and performance enhancements while maintaining the Z3TA+’s classic sound, the version 1.1 update underscores Cakewalk’s commitment to continuous improvement to all products based on user and community feedback.
Pricing and Availability:
- For greater expressiveness, a simple yet powerful MIDI Learn mode offers multiple continuous controller assignments or multiple continuous controllers per assignment
- MIDI Learn save, load, and clear configuration functions
- Improved MIDI Channel selection (Omni as well as channels 1-16)
- Multiple MIDI input selection
- Clock Sync for tight rhythmic integration with other instruments and systems
- MIDI input indicator lights for visual feedback
- Manual localization in French, German, and Japanese
- Onboard X/Y Pad integration with more factory presets
For current Z3TA+ iOS owners, the 1.1 update is a free download from the App Store. For new customers, Z3TA+ iOS V1.1 is available for $19.99 on the App Store on iPad, or at www.AppStore.com.
About Cakewalk, Inc.Cakewalk, Inc., a Gibson Brand, is the world's leading developer of powerful, yet easy-to-use products for music creation and recording. We invite you to learn more about our company and products by visiting www.cakewalk.com.