The new UF Series features a redesigned front panel providing more convenient control with many new shortcut functions and the addition of CME’s unique U-CTRL © functions. New MIDI features include a built-in USB plug and play interface, a MIDI in added to the expansion slot, and even a built in full duplex wireless MIDI interface with error detection and 262 ft range. This wireless interface can be used with CME’s WIDI wireless MIDI line of products for wireless connection of MIDI devices, remote control, and computer interfacing.
New user features have been added to make the new UF Series more playable and versatile. Among these new features are user template save functions, scales and tuning adjustments, increased velocity curves, adjustable aftertouch curves, and increased continuous controller data density.
The new UF Series come in 4 models ranging from 49 semi-weighted keys to 88 hammer action keys and include many of the control features of their predecessor, such as 8 assignable control knobs, 9 assignable control faders, 6 sequencer remote buttons, and 20 built-in memory locations.
Price and Availability:
UF-50 - $389 MSRP – available April 2007
UF-60 - $439 MSRP – available April 2007
UF-70 - $549 MSRP – available April 2007
UF-80 - $749 MSRP – available April 2007
For more information, please visit www.cme-pro.com.
- 49, 61, or 76 key semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch (UF50 / 60 / 70)
- 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with aftertouch (UF80)
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface
- Over 20 user template, non-volatile memories
- 8 assignable control knobs with preset functions
- 9 assignable control faders with preset functions
- LED data display
- 6 assignable shortcut knobs
- 6 sequencer remote buttons
- Panel page and layer button, data adjustment knobs.
- 1 MIDI-out port
- Breath controller port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- Powered USB MIDI port, Class-compliant for Win XP and Mac OS X
- U-CTRL mode
- Optional firewire expansion board
CME is the registered trademark of Central Music Co, a high-tech enterprise founded in Beijing, China in 1993 and focused on the growing digital music production market. Central Music Co imports and distributes many of the world’s top music production brands including Apogee, Emu, Event, Kurzweil, Millennia, Moog, MOTU, Novation, PreSonus, RME, Rode, and Terratec in the Chinese market. The company uses its unique talents and vision to develop and manufacture digital musical instruments to meet the needs of the new generation of professional musicians. These products are sold worldwide under the brand of CME.