n-Track Studio already supported simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track, allowing the user to listen immediately to the result of a change in the parameters of an effect.
Built-in effects include Reverb, Dynamics, Multiband Compression, Echo, Pitch Shift, Chorus Parmetric EQ, Linear Phase EQ & Spectrum analyzer. The program can also use third party DirectX and VST plug-ins.
New features in n-Track Studio v4.1 include:
For more information, visit their web site at www.ntrack.com.
- Support for surround mixing
- Surround panner
- Increased audio processing multithreading to take advantage of hyperthreading, dual-core and multiple CPU systems. Increase in performance should be ~10% with hyperthreading CPUs and ~50% with dual CPUs
- Multiple configurable mixers
- Option to display vertical master & aux mixer stripes
- Redesigned delete track dialog box shows all wave files to be deleted from selected tracks
- "Bounce track to single wave file" timeline context menu command
- Importing of .flac compressed audio files
- Overlapped wave files in the timeline Z order can be now altered with the Bring to front/Send to back context menu commands
- List box to select which outputs to mixdown in the Mixdown dialog box
- Option to mixdown to multiple stereo wave files, multiple mono wave files or single multichannel wave file
- Improved ReWire compatibility