The Ultrabass MX4/4 VSTi plug-in bass synthesizer
was updated to an X64bit c. version, free of charge for all customers.
Ultrabass is a new bass synthesizer for every 4/4 dance music style bassline (uplifting trance, psytrance, goatrance, progressive, hardstyle, electrohouse, electro, techno, tech-house, and many others).
It is based on Alien303 DNA, a synthesizer that became very popular worldwide for its nice stable bass energy and the possibility to create fast basslines without any unwanted clicks or artifacts, which is very often a negative feature when you are trying to create basslines with basic virtual analog/digital synthesizers.
Compared to classic analogue and virtual analog/digital synthesizers, the Ultrabass digital oscillators (based on Alien303 technology) sound extremely precise, linear, and sharp like a Swiss Army knife, making them ideal for electronic 4/4 music’s fast bass, without any analog artifacts such as arbitrary de-tuning, phase, shape, and amplitude. But the sound of Ultrabass is fat and massive like real analog, thanks to it's analog-style filters, bass saturation unit, and other features.
While Alien303 was limited in parameters and various sound possibilities, the new Ultrabass unit offers full bassline creative power. You can create almost every type of electronic bassline, from fat and massive two-oscillator hard-style basses, to light and floating, energetic, or percussive basslines.
Many new parameters that many producers wondered about (requested features for Alien303) were added, like a second oscillator (dual mode), phase of oscillator control, oscillator spread, new oscillator types and waveforms, a second filter that can work in serial or parallel in a multi-mix mode. An individual envelope for amplitude and another for filter, many new types of analog and hardware DSP filters added for various styles and colors of basslines. A bass boost/analog saturation unit for heavy, fat and massive basses, and many new features.
If you liked Alien303, then the new Ultrabass will be your sweetheart, with 3x more options and 3x more power.
- Single / Dual oscillator(s) that can work in two selectable modes. With octave and semitone control as well as fine and an oscillator phase micro-control knob.
- 2 oscillators with 15 shapes (Analogue saw, Digital saw, Saw HB, Saw DB, Analogue ramp, Digital ramp, Digital square, Square, Pulse, Multipulse 1, Multipulse2, Multisaw1, Multisaw2, Vintage saw)
- Two filter modules that can work in serial or parallel multi-mix mode:
- Filter MODULE1 with 4 analogue sounding liquid low pass filters:
Low pass (classic),
Vintage analog low pass,
303 low pass with cutoff, resonance, input volume and envelope amount knobs
- Filter MODULE2 with 9 Analog sounding liquid filters with G-Filters, a series modeled after codes from DSP chips of hardware synthesizers and an analog low-pass with a creamy sound modeled after vintage hardware keyboards/synths:
Analogue low pass,
With cutoff, resonance and envelope amount knob together with a fast on/off switch.
- Fast linear Amplitude envelopes (attack, decay, sustain, release) without any unwanted CLICKS and ARTIFACTS that are often present when you are trying to make fast 4/4 bass with classic synthesizers.
- Fast linear Filter envelopes (attack, decay, sustain) without any unwanted CLICKS and ARTIFACTS that are often present when you are trying to make fast 4/4 bass with classic synthesizers.
- Non-Linear Saturation Unit with "main saturation knob" Analog based amplifier section
- Bass boost / Analog saturation unit to add fat, heavy and massive sound to your bassline. With parameters like freq. and q (bandwidth) to set low frequency range that will be boosted, and soft enh., saturation and vol. of saturation parameters to set amount and color of saturation/bass boosting.
- Preset manager with more than 76 professional presets in categories bass, deep, psytrance basses