IK Multimedia is pleased to announce the new version of AmpliTube for the mobile guitarist and bassist: AmpliTube 2 for iPad.
This new version of AmpliTube for iPad has many new features designed to streamline and enhance the mobile guitar and bass playing experience: from the creation and naming of guitar signal chain tone presets to importing, recording and exporting audio. Players will hear the difference in the improved sounds of the gear models, and more importantly, record their performances quickly and easily with the new built-in recorder.
What's new in AmpliTube 2 for iPad:
- Five new stomp effects (available as in-app purchase): compressor, graphic EQ, parametric EQ, reverb, and limiter
- Improved sound with DSP parts derived from AmpliTube 3 and T-RackS 3 for Mac/PC Apps
- Built-in single-track recorder with reamping capabilities
- Multitrack recorder with 8 tracks and master effects section with five effects (reverb, chorus, delay, compressor, and parametric EQ (available as in-app purchase)
- Two send effects per channel (selectable between reverb, delay, chorus) and two master effects (3-band parametric equalizer and compressor) in the master section
- Export your recordings and mixes as high-quality audio files or send them by email as MP3s
- Import songs as backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or your computer using file sharing or Wi-Fi
- SpeedTrainer for slow down/speed up of imported songs without affecting the pitch
- Up to 50 songs can now be imported
- New preset naming feature
- New setup panel including input and output level controls
AmpliTube 2 for iPad is $19.99 and is available from the iTunes App Store. For more information, visit the AmpliTude product page.