Jazz Essentials Drum Loop Library from Beta Monkey
July 29, 2005
Beta Monkey designed the collection to let you quickly build authentic jazz drum tracks. They've captured the swing as well as the warmth of vintage drums and cymbals to deliver a veritable toolbox of jazz grooves. But, Jazz Essentials includes much more than the standard sample CD release. Also included are a matching set of multi-velocity drum samples from the kit used in recording the loops. They've included a matching set of cymbal samples to allow greater flexibility in drum track construction. And, on top of this, the stereo source tracks of the the drums themselves are also included.
Jazz Essentials Features:
For more information, visit their web site at www.betamonkeymusic.com.
- Traditional Jazz Drumming: Grooves using vintage drums and cymbals.
- More than Just Drum Loops: In addition to hundreds of ready-made loops, the disc features stick counts, intro fill figures, endings and more. The complete source tracks are also included for greater use (try comping and trading off to sharpen your skills).
- Wide Range of Tempos: 100, 120, 170, 250, 295, 325 bpm loop sets with variations at each tempo
- Rhythmic Realism: 4, 8, 16, and 32 bar segments that convey the authentic phrasing and sound that is uniquely jazz.
- Cohesive Groove Sets: All loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, etc. are sonically-matched).
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: The sample kit section includes multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded. While most loop discs offer only a handful of single hits, we have given you the entire kit: from the softest taps to the most powerful slams, you have it all. Build grooves from scratch or use them to augment any of the 400 loops.