With the release of version 2, Quantum FX now supports Audio Units and VST on Mac OS X, as well as VST on PC Windows.
Major changes since version 1 include:
In addition to the Workbench and 50+ Factory Effects, customers buying Quantum FX v2 will receive two bonus premium plug-ins:
- Audio Units and VST support for Mac OS X
- Full sidechaining (for multi-track hosts) - control effects on one track using audio from a different track
- MIDI Learn gives instant control of any QFX plug-in using an external MIDI control surface
- Advanced MIDI control modules allow keyboard-driven effects to be built using the Workbench
- Improved support for 3rd party DirectX-VST adapters
- Completely new ready-to-use plug-ins: SideDyn: sidechain compressor & gate, eg for voice ducking between tracks, ChainSaw: sidechaining resonant filter for multi-track hosts, Trance Gate: 32 step rhythmic gate & filter, synchronises to host tempo, Q-Delay: tempo based 3 channel delay, filter & panner
For more information, visit their web site at www.db-audioware.com.
- Destination: a full mastering toolkit in one effect.
- Aura: a virtual guitar amp loosely modelled on a classic British design but with a highly modified gain/EQ structure.