SoundToys Introduces MicroShift
February 20, 2014
Time to MICROSHIFT it up a notch. |
SoundToys announces that MicroShift is now available.
Yes, the big brother to Little MicroShift is finally here, and it's
going to make a BIG difference. As in big wide vocals, synths, guitars,
and even drums and loops. MicroShift takes this classic but simple
studio trick a step or two further by giving you control over the DETUNE
and the DELAY to quickly dial in just the right sound for your track.
Combine those with the MIX control for some classic chorus effects, and
use the unique FOCUS control to move the effect to a specific frequency
range for high end shimmer, or air. It's a SoundToys spin on this
classic studio trick, and now it can be yours.
- Limited time upgrade special from Little MicroShift only $49 (regularly $89)
- Limited time intro price $89 (regularly $129)
- No iLok USB key required. Wait! What? OK, read it again. More info in our FAQ.
- Comes with AAX Native 64 for Windows, and VST 64 for Mac, plus the other current platforms.
- Specials end March 4th 2014, so act now.