Spectrasonics Stylus RMX
July 29, 2005
1. Select a groove. The example above shows groove “50 – Timeless a,” from the Classic Stylus library.
2. Close the browser.
3. Click on the Edit Group grille.
4. When the Edit Group window opens, click on the Assign Field, and choose “Assign (2 and 4) Backbeats.” Now, any edits (front panel or signal processors) will apply only to beats 2 and 4 of the loop.
5. Click on the FX button.
6. Click on the Inserts button, click on the Effects Select button, then select EZ-Verb.
7. Adjust the reverb parameters to taste. You can solo or mute the selected group to hear the effects of your edits, in real time.