Synchro Arts’ unique audio editing application revolutionizes preparing double-tracks, harmonies, ADR and much more. Revoice Pro 2.5 brings faster and simpler workflows, tighter DAW integration and even better sound quality.
Synchro Arts, creator of VocALign audio alignment software, is pleased to announce the release of Revoice Pro 2.5, now available to trial and purchase from www.synchroarts.com.
Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automatically, all in a fraction of the time normally spent. It includes unique functions for making pitch and time corrections with unbeatable sound quality, both automatically and manually.
In Revoice Pro 2.5, Synchro Arts have introduced new features that dramatically improve workflow, speed of processing and audio quality.
- Users can now create multi-track APT (Audio Performance Transfer) functions and tighten the pitch and timing of stacks of vocals in one operation.
- For Pro Tools users, there are two new AudioSuite plug-ins that make Revoice Pro’s APT and Doubler processes operate like VocALign - only faster and with the full range of Revoice Pro's control of high-quality time and pitch alignment.
- High and low pitch range limits can be adjusted independently for the Guide and Dub tracks. This means fewer artifacts when re-pitching rough voices or processing instruments like bass guitar and flutes.
- Audio quality has been further improved and the processing significantly sped up.
Revoice Pro - Overview
- Easy-to-use tools for automatically correcting or manipulating audio features (timing, pitch, vibrato, inflection and level) with exquisite precision and quality.
- Unique automation of tedious, time-intensive audio feature-editing tasks.
- Tools to suppress automatic editing where it is unwanted or inappropriate.
- Audio Link Plug-ins included: AudioSuite, AAX, VST3 and AU for efficient workflows
“Revoice Pro saves me and my team hours of work when it comes to vocal pitch and timing correction with doubled vocals and backgrounds. It is amazing how fast the workflow is! ”- Tony Maserati
"I started using Revoice Pro on 'American Hustle' and it's become my favorite tool for ADR. The sync feature is spot on and now I'm using the pitch feature to match performances." Renée Tondelli
“Revoice Pro has significantly increased my productivity while maintaining a level of quality I'm accustomed to hearing on top level productions. It can really shape vocal stacks in a unique way, and has become a powerful tool in my arsenal.” Doc Wiggers
Revoice Pro - Trials, Downloads and Purchasing:
Free 14-day trial licenses (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro are available from www.synchroarts.com .
Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts dealers or on-line via www.synchroarts.com/store
Time-Limited Sale Pricing
A special 25% Introductory Offer Discount on Revoice Pro 2.5 is available to 31 May 2014.
Revoice Pro Recommended Retail Pricing (RRP) and Offer Pricing are as follows:
RRP Sale Pricing
North America: US $599 US $449
Europe: €449 (ex VAT) €337 (ex VAT)
UK/Rest of World: £374 (ex VAT) £280 (ex VAT)
- Additional Discounts are available for Educational customers and on upgrades for current VocALign Owners. (see www.synchroarts.com/store for details)
- Revoice Pro license owners can download the V2.5 upgrade Free of Charge
NOTE: Product pricing, features, specifications, system requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice.