This version update features only a single, but useful, improvement: the "PhasyP" EQ sound mode.
This "PhasyP" mode was designed to reduce CPU utilization of the plug-in to minimum while maintaining sonic performance. Indeed, this PhasyP mode applies a soft harmonic enhancement like all other modes do. Beside this, PhasyP mode should match in sound analog equalizers known for their smooth sound according to the company.
Ease of tuning was one of the main goals when designing this plug-in. That is why HarmoniEQ features a single control surface to control the equalizer curve, without any knobs.
Voxengo HarmoniEQ features:
For more information, visit their web site at www.voxengo.com.
- 4 bell-shaped filter bands
- Low-shelf filter band
- 2 high-shelf filter bands
- Four different EQ sound modes
- Special Boost mode
- Special Woofer mode
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Any sample rate is supported
- Internal 64-bit processing
- Native assembler DSP code