New Zero-G Eastern Percussion Module gives music producers all the sounds and customization tools needed to create realistic Middle Eastern percussion rhythms and styles, as well as completely unique percussion-based sounds.
From the pioneering sample developer behind other highly acclaimed ethnic percussion libraries such as Beats From The East, Deepest India, Vindaloops, Beats Working in Cuba and many more, Eastern Percussion Module
is a highly flexible tool that will add an exotic feel to any style of music.
This collection includes over 5,000 high-quality drum samples in an incredibly dynamic Kontakt GUI with full mixing control coupled with high-quality effects and a huge selection of MIDI grooves covering Middle Eastern, Egyptian, North African, and Turkish Styles.
Featuring Bandirs, Riqs, Doholas, Darabukas, Djembe, Sagat and more, each individual percussion instrument can be manipulated in a multitude of ways to create totally unique percussion instruments and tracks.
• Over 5,000 24-bit/44.1kHz compressed samples.
• Ready-to-use programmed mixes with 30 user preset mix slots.
• 15 instrument channels.
• Controllable EQ, transients, compressor, saturator, pan, volume, tune, RR, AHD, mute, solo, and reverb send for each channel.
• Master reverb with 41 room impulses.
• 82 pre-programmed MIDI grooves and styles with 12 variations for each, totalling almost 1000 individual rhythms.
• Drag and drop MIDI to DAW functionality.
• Swing and quantize function with double and half speed all synced to host tempo.
• 12 controlled round robins for increased realism.
• Automatic dynamic velocity.
• Requires Kontakt 5.7 (full version)
Eastern Percussion Module is available now with a 20% introductory discount until 21st November and you’ll also receive Zero-G’s Ethnic Flavors sample pack worth £18.50 for free! The US sale price is currently $53.59, marked down from $66.99.
Get additional audio demos from the Eastern Percussion Module product page