OBJECTIVE: Arrange tracks in the desired order, add processors if desired, then create a CD.
BACKGROUND: Studio One Pro combines DAW-based song creation and mastering/assembly in one program.
You can assemble songs created in Studio One Pro (or other programs) in a dedicated Project window, then burn
this playlist of songs to a standard audio CD.
1. On the Start
screen, click on
Project. Enter the
project info, then
click on OK.
2. Click on Browse, then Files. Drag the songs
you want on the CD from the browser to the
Project workspace. They will snap to a
2-second pause between cuts.
3. To change the order, drag and drop
songs in the Track column. The
workspace adjusts automatically.
4. To insert a processor for a song, click
on the upper + sign and choose an
effect, or the down arrow to choose
a preset combination of effects. Similarly,
in the Master section you can
insert Master processors that affect
the entire CD.
5. After placing the songs in the right order and applying the
desired processors, insert a blank CD into your drive and click
on Burn. In the Burn Audio CD dialog box, enter the various
parameter values, then click on the Burn button.
· Step 2: You can also drag files in from the desktop. If you drag in a Studio One Pro song file, the song will
be mixed automatically based on current automation parameters, and inserted into the workspace.
· This Power App presents only basic CD assembly options. You can also add fades and crossfades to
individual songs, use metering and other test tools, play through the playlist of songs in the workspace
before burning, and more.