"The whole piece was ten-seconds, so every millisecond counted", said JamSync's Chief Engineer, K.K. Proffitt. "I had to create multi-layered elements to follow the animation's graphics and produce a full audio spectrum from floor shaking bass to a whoosh into space. There was a lot of motion in the mix, but he voice over was firmly place in the center channel so all the effects had an anchor point." Producer Theresa Thornhill of Bark Productions in Kansas City, MO commented, "The audience reactions were fantastic. JamSync's soundtrack got our client's message across and at the same time, gave the audience a fun-filled ride."
JamSync is a full-service mixing, post production, DVD authoring and mastering facility for two-channel and multi-channel audio. The main mix/monitoring room is a full scale THX home theater.
- Pro Tools Accel and Pro Tools AVoption XL
- Nuendo 96K
- Dolby Digital 562/569decoder/encoder
- Sonic Solutions DVD authoring
- full complement of plug-ins
- digital outboard effects from TC Electronic, Z-Sys, Eventide, Lexicon etc.