Designed for the full spectrum of film and post-production applications, the C300 HD Master Studio System is a compact, assignable console for fast and efficient sweetening and mix creation. The C300 HD fully addresses the requirements of non-linear film and TV production, delivering the ultimate in operational efficiency in a cost-effective, scalable solution.
Key features in the C300 HD include:
- Tri-Level Sync Support
- Serial Control of HD VTRs
- Enhanced 96kHz feature set with provision for up to 16 discrete audio channels
- Pec/Direct Switch Option
- 3 or 4 Channel Side/Rear Surround Panning
- Extended DAW Control with SoftKey keyboard commands
- Tilting center screen option
- Improved Center Section GUI with larger Time Code display, 32 full resolution meters and extended Mix Pass List display with 10 levels of undo
- Enhanced Automation with new Auto Fill Function, Master ALL Safe (Protect) Function
- Settings Libraries for EQ and Dynamics
- Optional 4 port MADI daughter card
The C300 HD integrates DAW control using techniques successfully pioneered with SSL’s AWS 900+ Analogue Workstation System. This brings the workstation into the console allowing unparalleled interaction between console and DAW. Automation developed from the C200 Digital Production Console provides complete real and non-real time control over the console’s powerful signal processing. This allows operators to slow down fast moves to a more manageable pace, or even set up whole scenes with the press of a locate key. This saves massive amounts of time yet also delivers the subtle control required to satisfy the most demanding producers or directors.
The C300 HD completes a family of digital production consoles with its sister C100 HD and HD-S and C200 models. This family of products encompasses a wide range of audio broadcast production solutions, e.g. on-air, live-to-tape and post production. All of these products scale to handle the largest productions and can be configured to fit tight budgets.
Time-saving and workflow-boosting features of the C300 HD include:
- Dynamic Resource Allocation™ instantly places processing power where you need it
- Huge mixing capacity (over 500 mix inputs and 80 mix busses, with DSP from a single Centuri processor)
- Process linking and stacked channel grouping puts stems and groups under one fader
- Unique MoXY™ controller provides creative, real-time, cross-parameter control
- Integrated multi-machine control including DAW control, a true master studio system
- Integrated 128 input, multi-format surround monitoring including compatibility checking, essential for modern multimedia productions
- Multi-user configuration from a single C-Series processor means cost-effective, feature scale production capability
- Fully scalable from 8 to 96 faders – up to 512 channels
- Multiple sample rates including pull-ups and pull-downs for international compatibility
- Multi-operator capable with up to three independent master sections
The C300 is found in environments as diverse as Paris-based post-production facility Creative Sound; Paragon Studios in Franklin, Tenn.; Wildfire Studios in Hollywood; Walt Disney/Imagineering, the engineering, design, research and development arm of the Walt Disney Company; the world-class Imagica post-production facilities in Japan; and Mosfilm, the state-owned Russian film production giant.
Solid State Logic is the world’s leading manufacturer of analogue and digital audio consoles and provider of creative tools for music, broadcast and post production professionals. For more information about our award-winning products, please visit: www.solid-state-logic.com