PreSonus Releases Logic and Logic Express FaderPort Drivers
The new functionality includes mix/edit/transport window view, write and latch automation as well as improved performance.
The FaderPort is a desktop USB automation and transport controller for computer recording that puts the feel, vibe, and efficiency back into music recording and production. The FaderPort is loaded with a high-quality 100mm touch-sensitive motorized long throw fader to give the user the feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing automation.
The FaderPort also provides complete transport control to quickly and efficiently work in any digital audio workstation. In addition to the new Logic native driver, the FaderPort has native drivers for Pro Tools, Sonar, Cubase, Nuendo and Digital Performer. The FaderPort is compatible in both Windows XP/Vista and Mac Tiger/Leopard operating systems.
· Touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
· Dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
· 1024 steps of resolution
· Pan control, mute, solo, record enable
· Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out
· Compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, and more
The FaderPort drivers are available now on the PreSonus website at www.presonus.com/technical-support/downloads/drivers-software, along with ongoing updates and support.
Click here for more information on the FaderPort.