"Light" Version of Pristine Space Announced
The Light version offers basically the same functionality as can be found in Pristine Space except that it supports stereo convolution processing only meaning you cannot do multi-channel work or use more than 2-channel impulse responses.
Pristine Space Light can work with a latency as low as 64 samples (1.5 ms at 44.1kHz), making it possible to use it during tracking.
Pristine Space Light features:
- Stereo convolution processing
- Non-destructive impulse editing
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer
- Several latency options
- WAV and AIFF format support
- Built-in sample rate converter
- Search paths mechanism
- Factory presets
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Support of all output sample rates
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
For more information, visit their web site at www.voxengo.com.