Arturia Announces the Release of Analog Experience THE FACTORY
Analog Experience THE FACTORY is the redesigned and enhanced version of Analog Factory Experience. By combining a native software application and a dedicated controller keyboard, it offers a simple, rich and exciting experience.
Musicians just need to plug the keyboard via USB and launch the software. From there they can put their mouse away; everything is easily controllable from the keyboard. The user experience is the same as on a traditional hardware synthesizer, except that Analog Experience THE FACTORY brings many more sounds (3,500 high quality synthesizer sounds) and a better integration within DAWs.
Analog Experience THE FACTORY includes a high quality 32-key keyboard controller, with premium key-action, channel aftertouch and an aluminum frame with multiple controls. Combined to the new MIDI Control Center application, THE FACTORY is easy to use with any third-party software or hardware instrument.
Main Features:?- Hybrid synthesizer based on advanced Software/Hardware combination
- New Analog Factory 2.5 inside the box o 32 Universal MIDI keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software instantly recognize each other and offer perfect integration
Analog Factory 2.5:
- 3,500 synthesizer sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: the Minimoog V, the Prophet V, the ARP 2600V, the Moog Modular V, the CS-80V and the new Jupiter-8V
- Smart preset manager: quickly filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics
- Straightforward editing: each preset's key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 (VST, AU, RTAS)
THE FACTORY keyboard:
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity response and aftertouch
- Works as a Universal 32-key MIDI keyboard
- New MIDI control center to set up MIDI integration with any external software or device