Electro-Voice launches ZXA1-Sub at Winter NAMM 2012
Electro-Voice is launching the matching subwoofer for its best-selling ZXA1 compact self-powered loudspeaker at NAMM 2012 – the ZXA1-Sub.
The ZXA1-Sub is designed to provide the ultimate combination of portability, performance, and power in a lightweight, stylish, small-format package. Though equipped with a EV-engineered heavy-duty 12” woofer, a state-of-the-art 700-W amplifier, a durable 15-mm wood enclosure, and a maximum SPL rating of 126 dB, the ZXA1-Sub weighs-in at just 46 lbs and sports a trim15.75“ x 17.5“ x 18“ profile.
Add easy-to-use controls and connectivity to the equation and a ZXA1-Sub makes enhancing a compact sound system with professional-quality low-end easier than ever.
· Integrated 700-W Class-D amplifier
· EVS-12S 12“ woofer
· 126-dB maximum SPL
· Frequency response 44 - 118 Hz
· Dual XLR stereo inputs and outputs
· Pole mount for full-range systems
· 9-ply/15-mm wood enclosure, internally braced, with textured paint
· DSP with low-end boost and polarity control
· 46 pounds, with integral handle for easy carriage
· Compact 15.75“ x 17.5“ x 18“ profile