Location Sound Corp. Relaunches Website
Established pro audio dealer takes customer service to a new level
North Hollywood, CA (May 30, 2013)
- Location Sound Corp., a leading pro audio retailer, continues their commitment to excellence in customer service by re-launching a newly designed, easy-to-navigate website featuring products for professional audio needs, at http://www.locationsound.com.
The mobile and tablet optimized website features
- a clean and uncluttered look with “predictive search” technology that allows users to get to the page they want quickly and efficiently by typing only the first letters or model number of the item they’re looking for
- protection by Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted and secure choice for website protection, and Extended Validation (EV), the green address bar in high security browsers that ensures confidential information will be protected from malicious activity
- an inventory status that is updated 3x per day to reflect the most current stock availability
- easy and streamlined one-page checkout
- same-day shipping of in-stock items ordered by 2 pm (PST)
- free shipping (UPS Ground only) with $50 purchase limit thru July 31. Must use code: FREESHIP. Other limits apply.
- “Used Gear Wish List” to enable customers to send information on the used gear item they are shopping for. If their desired gear comes into the store, they are immediately contacted about its availability even before it gets posted online.
- one-click re-order ability for items a customer has ordered before
The redesigned website is another step to improve the customer’s experience. The North Hollywood-based store has been the go-to, one-stop shop for all things pro audio. President & CEO, David Panfili, has lead Location Sound through the growth wave during the rise of reality TV (early to mid 2000), which drove the sales of wireless microphone systems and portable field recorders. The company weathered runaway productions, various strikes, and a difficult recession. The ongoing success is partly based on the company’s sound financial stability that allows it to carry an amazingly deep inventory with hundreds of well-known brands in the pro audio industry such as Lectrosonics, Sound Devices, Shure, Sennheiser, Schoeps, Sanken, PSC, Rycote, and more. “The professional audio industry is in a constant state of change to meet the demand for better ways to capture sound. When recording gear technology changes, so must our inventory; therefore, you’ll always have access to the latest and widest selection of audio gear at LSC,” says Panfili.
By providing outstanding customer service, Location Sound Corp. has earned the trust of film sound mixers and production companies, law enforcement and private security firms, houses of worship, government entities, radio stations, event organizers, broadcast companies, and for anyone who needs professional recording equipment to capture audio. Location Sound Corp.’s 24/7/365 Emergency Phone Support has the fastest response time in the industry.
The staff in sales, rental and service, is highly experienced, and the fact that Location Sound Corp. is employee-owned ensures the full and ongoing commitment of each employee. Angelica Dewlow, Location Sound’s Marketing Director, says: “As employee-owners, we each have a personal stake in ensuring the success of our company. The average years of service by our sales, rental, and service employee is more than 14 years, quite a few of them having actual field experience. Not only do they know what gear you need (or don’t need), they also know how to troubleshoot. Experience also allows them to advise you on more efficient ways to capture sound.”
Location Sound Corp. is a gem in the industry, a company that truly values its customers and continuously strives to improve their experience – proven again at the new www.locationsound.com
About Location Sound Corporation
Location Sound opened its doors in January of 1977 with a mission to be the one-stop facility for production sound mixers for all their sales, rental, and equipment service needs. More than 36 years later, the client roster now also includes production companies, broadcast companies, law enforcement and private security firms, universities, houses of worship, government agencies, and more. Location Sound is known for its excellent customer service and unparalleled depth of inventory: No matter the industry, Location Sound will get anyone the sound equipment for their critical sound recording needs, while providing unmatched support services before and after the sale.