Cambridge, MA (March 19, 2013) - iZotope, Inc., a leading innovator in digitalsignal processing, has announced the release of Nectar Elements, the latest addition to the Nectar family of vocal plug-ineffects. Built on the same award-winning DSP as Nectar, Nectar Elementsfeatures an easy-to-use interface designed with the singer-songwriter,podcaster, or home recordist in mind. With ten vocal processing effects workingbehind the scenes, Nectar Elements simplifies vocal production, allowing usersto focus on their sound, not their set-up.
"By introducing Nectar Elements, iZotope ispleased to offer single-click vocal production to a broader set of users,” saysiZotope Product Manager, Brett Bunting. “Our vocal product line is focused ongreat sound and simple workflow. With NectarElements, anyone can quickly explore a wealth of complete vocal sounds,each with unique and intuitive control." Nectar Elements features dozens of Style presets that let youchoose between a variety of classic and creative vocal styles, from Motown toGrunge to radio-ready podcast. Easily and quickly adjust the simple controls tofind your voice and make it shine.
· Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with professionally-designedStyle presets in a wide variety of Genres.
· Personalize your sound with easy-to-use controls that drivesophisticated vocal processing.
· Levels: Quickly get punchy vocals with the loudness you need for consistencyacross your tracks.
· Space: Help settle your vocals into your mix with delays and reverbs thatadd ambience and "smoothing."
· Dedicated per-Style controls: Adjust intelligent sliders that perfectlycomplement the Genre and Style of choice.
· EQ: Enhance and sculpt the tone of your voice, or adapt any Style tosuit your sound's needs.
· De-Esser: Easily remove unwanted "ess" sounds and sibilance usingjust one intelligent slider.
· Gate: Remove room tone and other unwanted noise quickly to get vocalscrisp and broadcast-ready.
· Automatic Pitch Correction: Fix out-of-tune notes so you can keep those"almost perfect" takes.
Nectar Elements is now available for MSRP $129 USD or €99 EUR.
Additional presetpacks for Nectar and Nectar Elements are available for free at http://www.izotope.com/nectar/presets
iZotope is aresearch-driven audio technology company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Its award-winningproducts and audio technologies are in use by millions of people in over fifty countries,from consumers to musicians to major film, TV, and radio studios. Some of the diverseclients include musical giants like BT, Depeche Mode, and RZA of WuTang Clan;radio stations like Boston’s iconic WGBH; and TV programming like CBS'sSurvivor, the Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch, the World Cup broadcast, andthe GRAMMY awards. Through an extensive licensing program, iZotope technologyis also directly integrated into products made by industry-leaders such asAdobe, Avid, and Sony; video games from companies like Harmonix and Ubisoft; aswell as a growing number of mobile phone applications. For more information oniZotope products, visit http://www.izotope.com.