Accusonus Inc, has announced a major upgrade to its award-winning beat-production plug-in, Regroover. A new type of beat-making virtual instrument for music producers, beatmakers, and DJs working with drum loops and samples, Regroover uses patented machine-learning algorithms to do what no other software or hardware does:
· Unmix drum loops into separate and distinct sound layers.
· Remix and rearrange audio loops on-the-fly.
· Get previously inaccessible sounds from inside your loops.
· Create and perform new beats from sounds you discover inside your samples.
New in Regroover 1.6
The Regroover 1.6 update includes two of the most highly requested features:
· Sync To Host functionality allows for instant Regroover integration with new or existing DAW projects.
· User-Defined Pattern Lengths offer an intuitive new way to instantly produce new beats from your pre-recorded samples.
Additional new features:
· Jam with new loops in Regroover while your DAW is playing.
· Instantly correct BPM detection errors with new half-time and double-time modifiers.
· Rename your layers and pads to better organize your Regroover projects.
· Improved drag-to-pad functionality (without the need of a modifier key).
· Many more fixes and improvements.
Price and Availability
Both Regroover Essential ($99) and Regroover Pro ($219) are available now for AU, VST, AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
Accusonus is a high technology start-up focused on innovation in digital audio technologies. Accusonus builds innovative software tools for the professional music sector, based on advanced Artificial Intelligence algorithms. Accusonus also develops embedded software products for speech enhancement. The company is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Patras, Greece.