Please join us for the A3E Summit™ and the ‘Future of Audio’ Conference & Educational Sessions on Saturday, January 23, 2016 at the NAMM Show TEC Tracks.
A3E, the Advanced Audio + Applications Exchange, is a leading industry resource dedicated to the future of advanced audio applications and new music technologies. A3E uniquely targets the audiences of 1. Developers and Programmers of Music and Audio Technologies, 2. Audio Professionals and Musicians, and 3. Manufacturers of next-generation Music and Audio Technologies.
Through its portal and industry events, A3E coalesces these three audiences into one complete ecosystem to help shape the future of the audio industry.
The A3E Summit programming...
The A3E Summit and ‘Future of Audio’ Conference will feature a full day of educational and strategy content for each of A3E's core audiences. A3E's MasterMind Keynotes, Deep Dive™Sessions and its Architects of Audio™Series provide world-class speakers, and forward-thinking topics in order to Exchange ideas, information and forge new relationships. The educational sessions are slated as follows:
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: A3E Mastermind Keynote Panel: The Future of Audio: The Global Impact Of Disruptive Music Technology
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: A3E Architects of Audio™ Series: Explore the Powerful Future of iOS Music Technology
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: A3E Deep Dive™: Futuristic Control Surfaces: The Multidimensional Realm of Next Generation Instruments
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: A3E Architects of Audio™ Series: Harnessing The Microsoft Cloud For Music Production and Collaboration
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: A3E Deep Dive™: New Technology & Traditional Instruments
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: A3E Architects of Audio Series™: Google Powered Audio: Android OS & The Web Platform