OwnTHD offers four types of distortion—Vintage Equipment Simulation, Solid-State Simulation, Tube Simulation and Tape Simulation. The four varieties are connected in serial and can be turned on/off individually. The plug-in supports VST, AU, and AAX in 32- and 64-bit DAWs. You can download it for $89 from BestService.com.
The developer Three Body Tech notes that OwnTHD includes:
- 9 Types of equipment simulation with different “color” to the sound fits different music styles.
- 4 knobs to control distortion level. you can have more freedom on how to THD.
- Feedback control, bias control and depth control
- We provide three sweet spot modules, you have the freedom to adjust the frequency and amount of a particular sweet spot.
- Simulates the characteristics of a solid-state transistor under "ideal condition".
- Simulates the effects produced by vacuum tube under "ideal condition".
- Simulates the features of a tape machine under "ideal condition".