Waves Audio, a leading provider of digital signal processing solutions, is introducing Wavesland, a luxurious estate in Franklin, Tennessee, near Nashville, where industry giants will offer intimate small-group master classes on mixing, recording, production, and other aspects of music and sound.
Working musician s, producers and engineers will spend an exceptional weekend exploring music and sound with leading audio visionaries, immersing themselves in a collaborative educational environment complete with a superior studio and top-line recording and mixing gear. Each Wavesland master class is limited to thirteen participants, allowing an intimate, hands-on encounter with the industry’s biggest hit-makers.
Participants will benefit from privileged personal access to the professional secrets of the audio masterminds behind Bruce Springsteen, Beyoncé, U2, Adele, Led Zeppelin, Lady Gaga, Foo Fighters, Coldplay and many more, learning firsthand from the master instructor of their choice in a luxury environment with VIP accommodations.
The first Wavesland master class, now open for registration, will be led by GRAMMY®-winning mixing engineer Chris Lord-Alge (Bruce Springsteen, Green Day) on October 22-23, 2016.
Upcoming master classes:
- Kevin Madigan: “The Art of Live Sound Maintenance,” October 29-30, 2016
- Jack Joseph Puig: “The Art of Record Making,” November 4-6, 2016
- Dave Audé: “Remixing vs. Producing,” November 12-13, 2016
- Greg Wells: “Make Your Mix Come Alive,” November 19-20, 2016
- Michael Brauer: “Making Your Mix More Emotional,” December 3-4, 2016
- Greg Price & Brad Madix: “From the Stage to the Studio,” December 10-11, 2016
- Eddie Kramer: “Mixing in the Modern World from a Vintage Guy’s Point of View,” December 17-18, 2016
To learn more about Wavesland and register for upcoming master classes, visit www.waves.com/wavesland.