File Under: Music Business News, Making Money With Music, Networking and Building Your Team
If you're in the Midwest, join us next Friday, September 30 through Sunday, October 2 at CDBaby's DIY Musician Conference in Chicago. It's being held at the Congress Plaza Hotel -- just across from Millennium Park and we'll be speaking on a panel Saturday on "Why Music Publishing Is More Important Than Ever".
This is the DIY Musician Conference's second year. In 2015, the conference was packed with great guest speakers such as Tom Jackson, Tony Van Veen, Martin Atkins, Kevin Breuner, and many more. As of now, tickets are on still available for sale ($129), but there's a good chance they will sell out. So for information about purchasing tickets check out the DIY Musician Conference site.
Guest speakers this year include: Bob Boilen, Jack Conte, Gaelynn Lea, Bob Baker, Martin Atkins, Tom Jackson, and many, many more. Download the agenda PDF for more details about the sessions and panels.
If you’re in the Chicago area this weekend don't miss the conference! See you there!
CDBaby's DIY Musician Conference
Friday, September 30th, 2:00pm - 11:30pm (CT)
Saturday, October 1st, 8:00am - 9pm (CT)
Sunday, October 2nd, 9:15am - 8pm (CT)
Located: Congress Plaza Hotel -- 1901 E. 51st St Ste #45, Austin, TX 78723
Agenda/Schedule: Download the Agenda PDF
- Learn: Everything from earning more money via sync licensing, music publishing, and YouTube monetization, to building your fanbase through smarter promotion and PR and much more!
- Experience: 30+ Sessions, panels, and keynotes, Workshops, Jam Room, Hangout Room/Exhibit Hall.
- Interact: one-on-one mentoring with industry experts, get free band promo photos, connect with CD Baby experts via office hours, and other network opportunities
Cost: $129 -- click here for more information.
- Thought Leader Q&A: Tony van Veen, CEO of Disc Makers, CDBaby, BookBaby, and HostBaby -- Make Sure You Have Stuff To Sell
- How To Sell Out (Your Shows)
- The Indie Band Survival Guide (Remixed & Remastered: Second Edition)
- Making Money With Music (15-hour Online Course)
#chicago #conference #workshop #makingmoneywithmusic #musicbusiness #appearances #speaking #networking
Photo Credit: CD Baby DIY Musician Conference