Learn how to “RX it” like a pro with audio guru and Sound On Sound columnist Mike Thornton
Mike Thornton is a sound designer, audio producer and a Pro Tools specialist who works in radio, TV sound & digital media. He is also Deputy Editor of Pro Tools Expert and a Sound on Sound columnist. Chances are he's encountered a noisy situation like the one you’re facing, and he’s ready to show us how to fix the problem with RX 2.
Check out these comprehensive, free video tutorials and share the following link in your social media, e-newsletters, on your blogs and websites:
http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/rx/protips.asp (videos available in English and German!)
This series features real-world examples of audio rescue, including:
- Reducing hiss caused by a bad microphone cable
- Repairing clipping in a poorly recorded interview
- Reducing hum from a one-time-only recording
- Removing camera sounds from wedding vows
- Eliminating feedback from a bad PA system
- Tackling mobile phone interference and buzz
- Removing mobile phone text alert sounds
- Cleaning up recordings from a drama performance
- Reducing noise from a trade show floor
- Removing clicks and crackles from old recordings
For more information about RX 2, please visit http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/rx/ and please contact me if you would like to review RX 2 or any other iZotope product.