2nd Sense Audio has released 1.0.3 of their dynamic waveshaping synthesizer plug-in WIGGLE. The new version adds Wave Type Mix function which allowing more sound changing possibilities.
WIGGLE 1.0.3 update:
- Added Wave Type Mix function: the Type in WAVE section now has two selections and a mix parameter between them, allowing more sound changing possibilities;
- Fixed an issue and now monophonic modulations will not retrigger on each step of the sequencer;
- Fixed a bug that could cause occasional Logic AudioUnit validation failure;
- Updated Operation Manual.
WIGGLE 1.0.3 Wave Type Mix function demo video:
WIGGLE main features:
- Control points – WIGGLE has 4 operators. Each operator's wavetable can be dynamically customized by its 4 control points. Each control point has its independent built-in LFO. These build the basic characters of a sound.
- Other synthesis possibilities – Free-drawing PD (Phase Distortion) curve, FM (Frequency Modulation) and Morphing offer deep sonic potentials.
- Color coded FM Matrix – The FM Matrix clearly indicates the modulator/carrier relationship between the operators using color coded knobs.
- Modulations – 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope, 8 step-based and 4 specialized modulators can be drag-and-droped onto most of the synth parameters.
- Morph pad – Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morph process.
- Built-in effects – 7 built-in effects can also be modulated and make a WIGGLE sound more interesting. 4 Operators could go through duo multi-mode filter parallel.
- Step sequencer – The sequencer offers you precise control over each step for creating musical pattern with human feel. The resulting sequence can be dragged out as a MIDI file.
- Built-in recorder – A simple built-in recorder helps you quickly sample a sound tweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a wave file.
- Retina ready – High resolution images of the user interface are prepared for better viewing experience on retina displays.
- Interactive guide – A short interactive tutorial walks you through the basic functions of WIGGLE upon its first launch. You will get to a good start point in minutes.
- Compatibility – VST, AU, AAX, Standalone, Windows/Mac OS X, 32/64 bit supported
Pricing and Availability:
WIGGLE 1.0.3 is a free update for all customers, available immediately through the official website. WIGGLE is available for $99 on 2ndSenseAudio.com.