All users of Live Lite (as bundled with products from M-Audio, Digidesign, Korg, Line 6, E-MU, Focusrite, Novation, Tascam, Allen & Heath, Behringer and TC Electronic) can now purchase an upgrade to the full version of Live 6 at a discounted price.
Upgrade to the full version of Live 6 now and discover its power:
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, scenes, sends and returns
- Unlimited instances of audio and MIDI effects, VST and AU plug-ins
- Unlimited number of Clip Envelopes
- High-definition multitrack recording (32-bit, 192kHz)
- Full ReWire (slave and master), ASIO and Core Audio support
- Support for multiple audio formats (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC)
- The Essential Instruments Collection, a multi-GB sample library
...and much more.
Pricing and Availability
The Live Lite to Full version is now available for EUR 379/USD 419 from dealers worldwide and from the Ableton webshop.
Ableton develops modern software technology to inspire creative people. Since the company started in 1999, Ableton has attracted an extensive and highly committed community of musicians, composers, and DJs worldwide. Currently, Ableton counts about seventy employees in its Berlin and New York offices. The company has received outstanding press, awards and customer feedback since the unveiling of Live in October 2001.
Live is the only solution designed for each stage of the musical process, from creation to production to performance. In the creative stage, Live is transparent, intuitive and responsive, capturing inspiration and encouraging the flow of musical ideas. During production, Live provides all of the professional tools and studio compatibility required to complete and perfect projects. On stage, Live delivers the expressive control and stability that innumerable performing artists have come to rely on. Live 6—Music Creation, Production, and Performance for Mac OS and Windows. Create. Produce. Perform.