Apocalypse Percussion Elements is a massive library of over 4,000 high-quality samples ranging from entire drum ensembles to individual drums, cymbals and percussion instruments such as bongos, cajons, gongs and more.
Apocalypse Percussion Elements brings you powerful cinematic drum and percussion samples that rumble, roar and thunder. Whether you are composing a score for a contemporary film, a historical theater piece, or just want to add some dramatic accents to your music, this Pack provides the fundamental percussion components for your productions.
From the snares, toms, cymbals and kicks, to the more unusual instruments like the dhol drum and the riq tambourine, Soundiron took great care when recording these instruments to ensure that the sonic details remained true-to-life. Using a very close yet wide-sounding microphone array, Soundiron faithfully captured the deep tonality and resonances of each instrument, providing up to 14 velocity layers for a responsive touch.
In Apocalypse Percussion Elements, you can tighten, soften and reshape the sound in real time, using Macro Controls assigned to effects like attack, release, pitch, pan, and velocity response. The release feature lends another level of versatility to this Pack, letting you quickly turn a massive hall ensemble into a fat, clean powerful rock drum kit with the turn of a few knobs.
Overview of Included Instruments:
- Ensemble and solo bass drums
- Ensemble and solo toms of in a variety of sizes
- An eight-member snare ensemble
- Six different solo snares, ranging from deep 14-inch wooden-bodied snares all the way down to tiny five-inch effect snares
- Drums of all shapes and sizes from around the world, including Doumbeks, Dhols and Riqs
- Clicks, clacks, hi-hats, stick and mallet rides, crashes, splashes, hybrid China crash, fx cymbals, gongs, Tibetan finger cymbals and moreSystem Notes:The contained Drum Kits come in normal and "Full" versions. Please note that the Full versions require a significant amount of RAM because of the highly-detailed velocity and round robin layers. We recommend using the 64-bit version of Live and more than 4GB of RAM to avoid stability problems when using multiple instances of the Full Kits. In addition to the full Pack, there’s a free demo available for download.