Alesis (alesis.com), the fastest growing brand in electronic percussion, announces availability of Pro X Hi-Hat, a patented dual cymbal hi-hat controller with true open, halfopen, closed, “chick”, and splash triggering capability.
Designed to offer authentic hi-hat playability and unprecedented trigger response with Alesis’ groundbreaking DM10, DM8, and DM Dock, Pro X Hi-Hat mimics the movement, placement and feel of an acoustic hi-hat with the flexibility of an electronic drum pad. Compatible with acoustic hi-hat stands, the Pro X Hi-Hat’s design makes it the first electronic drum pad to realistically emulate the feel of a dual cymbal system. Based on the type of contact made with Pro X Hi-Hat, the drummer will experience the same level of controlled variation an acoustic hi-hat offers.
“Pro X Hi-Hat gives electronic drummers the authentic hi-hat experience they have been missing,” says Product Manager Craig Reeves. “We are proud to be first to market in offering this breakthrough technology to our DM10 and DM8 drummers at a breakthrough price.”
- 12” single zone top and bottom cymbals
- Natural hi hat playability and feel
- Create open, half open, closed, "chick," and splash sounds
- Compatible with standard hi hat stands
- Includes top cymbal, bottom cymbal, clutch, cables, and position sensor
- Integrates seamlessly with Alesis DM10, DM8 and DM Dock
Pro X Hi-Hat is available from authorized Alesis dealers with a street price of $99.99.