By integrating AmpliTube 2 Live into X-GEAR, users will get instant access to major new features like:
- 5 modules including: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet and Rack effects (instead of 2 modules)
- Double rig with 8 series/parallel configurations (instead of the single fixed rig)
- 1 new Amp and Cabinet (bringing the number of available Amps and Cabinets to 4)
- Custom amp building (thanks to separate Amp Pre, EQ and Power Section now available) now offering up to 192 different amp combinations
- More controls like Ambience in the cabinet module and advanced Automation
- Possibility to integrate AmpliTube 2 Live with other “powered by AmpliTube” software applications, including AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, Ampeg® SVX and AmpliTube Metal into a single interface with full mixing and matching between the included gear models
- Seamless integration with StompIO advanced USB floor controller and audio interface for using your computer live like the most powerful multi-FX system ever made
AmpliTube 2 Live Users may access all of these new features by downloading and install/authorizing AmpliTube X-GEAR from their IK user area, here:
X-GEAR will automatically recognize their previous AmpliTube 2 Live installation, as well as any other “Powered by AmpliTube” software that has been installed on their computer, giving immediate access to all of the gear models and new features within the new interface.
AmpliTube 2 Live is available as a software-only download in the IK online shop for only €74.99/$99.99 (exc. taxes) and it is also included in the StealthPlug audio cable interface for €99.99/$129.99 (exc. taxes) from the IK web store and through IK’s worldwide network of distributors and dealers. A full version of AmpliTube 2 Live is also included with RiffWorks Standard by Sonoma Wire Works for €99.99/$129.99 (exc. taxes), distributed by IK Multimedia.
For more information: