Mixvibes announces Cross DJ Pro for Android with Pioneer
DDJ-SB & Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 support
Mixvibes enlarges the range of Cross DJ Pro compatible hardware for Android by adding 2 new controllers: Pioneer DDJ-SB & DDJ-WeGO2. After taking a first step in the Android MIDI control with the U-Mix Control Pro, Mixvibes takes another step forward.
What you need for MIDI control
- Pioneer DDJ-SB, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 or Mixvibes U-Mix Control
- 1 OTG cable
- 1 powered USB hub
- 1 Android device with Cross DJ Pro for Android
How to connect
Go through thoses 3 simple steps:
- Power the controller by plugging it in the USB hub
- Connect Android device to the USB hub using the OTG cable
- Go to Advanced settings and hit Connect
Watch tutorial videos:
Combine the control possibilities of hardware with the flexibility of touch screen thanks to a smart mapping of all controls: scratch, EQs, sampler, hot-cues, loops, pitch bend, browse and load tracks, effects & more.
Pricing and availability
The paid version of Cross DJ becomes Cross DJ Pro, and is available at 8,99€ / $9,99 / £6,99
Update is free for all current users.
MIDI control is available only in Cross DJ Pro
Amazon Store : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KKMA49K
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%) + progressive & manual pitch bend.
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly.
• Quantize feature: hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources.
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Roll, etc.)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone.
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
• No load time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 14 sample banks + record your own samples + quantized loops
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• New Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• Compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• Navigation by folder.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Midi mapping: Mixvibes U-Mix Control, Pioneer DDJ-SB, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2
Minimum configuration required
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen, RAM 1GB, Dual-core processor
Mixvibes has been developing DJ apps for Mac/PC, iOS & Android for more than 10 years