Apogee Electronics is pleased to introduce a new member of their ONE audio interface family, ONE for Mac. ONE for Mac is a 2 IN x 2 OUT USB Audio Interface/Microphone that is the most affordable all-in-one solution for writing, recording and mixing music on your Mac. The third generation in the Apogee ONE family, ONE for Mac features the same sound quality and essential functionality as the Apogee ONE for iPad & Mac. Now streamlined for Mac-only use, (it does not include iOS cable, power supply or battery operation), ONE for Mac is available at the more accessible price point of $249 USD - with an optional iOS connectivity kit sold separately. Whether you are a beginner or pro, you can use ONE with its built-in microphone, instrument and mic input and high quality output as the ultimate all-in-one tool for making professional recordings in your studio or on the go.
Apogee ONE is a music creation Swiss Army knife. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening. With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with Mac OS X, ONE is easy for anyone to use and works great with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compatible application.
Apogee ONE for Mac users have access to special offers on their choice of any world-class audio plugins from Waves. Simply purchase ONE for Mac from an authorized dealer and register to receive a discount code good for 25% off a single plugin or 35% off any Waves bundle plus an additional $100 voucher that can be used towards your next Waves plugin purchase. These offers can even be applied to any special deals from Waves, giving you the ability to save up to thousands of dollars.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Works with iOS - iPhone and iPad connection kit sold separately
- Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
- 2 Analog Inputs:
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs:
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application
- Includes exclusive offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
Price: $249 USD
Availability: Now Shipping Worldwide