The Rosetta 800 offers such Apogee attributes as "SoftLimit", "UV22HR", and Apogee's "Intelliclock". These features combined with optional FireWire and Pro Tools connectivity make the Rosetta 800 an ideal choice for those seeking a high-definition, professional solution at a project studio price.
Rosetta 800 at a glance:
- 8 channels of premium 24-bit AD/DA conversion
- Sample rates up to 192k
- 8 channels of AES, ADAT I/O
- Optional Firewire card for compatibility with OS X (no driver required), and Windows XP
- "Soft Limit" for maximum digital input level without overs
- "UV22HR" for superior dither of 24 bit resolution down to 16-bit
- Unique channel selection for flexible signal routing
- Advanced, dual-stage "Intelliclock"
For more information, visit their web site at www.apogeedigital.com.