– New GeoFusor™ offers highly effective diffusion with a contemporary aesthetic –
Auralex® Acoustics, Inc., the world’s leading brand of acoustical treatments, is now shipping the GeoFusor™, a versatile sound diffusor based on the geodesic dome pattern. The GeoFusor’s dimensional shape offers smooth, even diffusion and allows back filling with absorptive material for enhanced low-end control.
The GeoFusor is wall- and ceiling-mountable and is offered in two sizes (1' x 1' and 2' x 2'). The 2' x 2' GeoFusor is sized to fit in ceiling grids and offered in fire-rated and non fire-rated variations. The GeoFusor’s contemporary aesthetic complements residential or commercial environments, and the complementary design of the 1' x 1' and 2' x 2' models permits arraying for acoustical and design purposes.
- Addresses standing waves & flutter echo without removing acoustic energy
- 1' x 1' & 2' x 2' versions available
- Enhance the accuracy of a critical listening environment
- GeoFusor 22 FR 2' x 2' x 4.5" (23.75" x 23.75" x 4.5")
- GeoFusor 22 2' x 2' x 4.5" (23.75" x 23.75" x 4.5")
- GeoFusor 11 1' x 1' x 2.25" (12” x 12” x 4.25”)
- Fire Rating: *ASTM E48 Class A (GeoFusor 22 FR only)
For more information, please visit www.auralex.com/.
About Auralex® Acoustics, Inc.
Located in Indianapolis, Auralex® Acoustics was founded in 1977 with a mission to provide top-performing acoustical treatment products at the best possible value. Since then, thousands of satisfied Auralex customers have experienced improved acoustics, expert advice and exceptional customer service. Auralex products enjoy widespread use among prominent artists, producers, engineers, corporations, celebrities and government agencies worldwide.
Auralex Acoustics has become the industry leader in innovative sound control solutions and continues to enjoy rapid growth through an international network of authorized dealers. Visit the Auralex Web site at www.auralex.com. Auralex can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-959-3343.