Avid Delivers More Amps, Cabinets and Features for Guitar and Bass Players with New Eleven MK II Plug-in for Pro Tools
Current Eleven customers get 50% off the upgrade price until December 31, 2015
Avid® today announced the release of the new Eleven® MK II plug-in for the industry-standard digital audio software, Avid Pro Tools®. The new plug-in gives guitar and bass players access to an amazing collection of sought-after sounds based on the popular Eleven AAX Pro Tools plug-in, plus more amp and cabinet choices, making it easier for musicians to get the best of new and classic amp tones. Between now and December 31, 2015, current Eleven plugin customers can upgrade to Eleven MK II for $49, saving 50% off the $99 upgrade price.
The newest version of the Eleven plugin gives musicians a greater variety of high quality tones and powerful processing and routing capabilities. Guitar and bass players can plug their guitar directly into Pro Tools, select an amp and cabinet, and practice, play, compose and record great-sounding guitar and bass tracks. Engineers and producers can take existing tracks and give them added depth and grit using emulations of some of the top classic and modern amps available.
The popular Eleven plug-in from Avid includes 16 amps, seven cabinets and seven mic emulations ported over from the Pro Tools | Eleven Rack as an AAX Native and DSP plug-in. Eleven MK II now includes the following additional features:
- 17 additional amps for a total of 33 amps
- 8 additional cabinets for a total of 15 cabinets
- Bass guitar amps (‘69 Blue Line Bass and DC Bass) and bass cabinet (8x10 Blue Line) combinations now available
- New ‘Link’ mode simplifies matching amp to cabinets by linking an amp to the appropriate cabinet
- New Eleven Cabinet plug-in – add cabinet emulation to any track
- The ability to take amp output and route through the Aux Output Stems feature in Pro Tools to Aux tracks with Eleven Cabinet plug-in for multi-cab workflows
- Enhanced Speaker Breakup for more realistic sounding crunch from the cabinet using the Speaker Breakup control
- New presets
- Presets from Eleven will open up in Eleven MK II (in Pro Tools 12.3 and later versions)
Through Avid Everywhere™, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit http://www.avid.com/, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.
© 2015 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Avid, the Avid logo, Avid Everywhere, EUCON, Interplay, ISIS, Media Composer, Pro Tools and Sibelius are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. The Interplay name is used with the permission of the Interplay Entertainment Corp. which bears no responsibility for Avid products. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Product features, specifications, system requirements and availability are subject to change without notice.