BBE BOWS MP24M DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
Introducing the BBE MP24M Digital Mixer, the only digital mixing system available with BBE® Sonic Maximizer® processing.
The MP24M features 24 Class A microphone preamps, a virtual rack of fourteen 31-band graphic EQs, eight AUX sends and four Sub groups all with full DSP processing, and precise LED metering. The input channels feature compressor, gate, high and low pass filters, four-band parametric EQ, delay, and polarity reverse.
The BBE MP24M also lets you save FX presets, Channel DSP presets and full console Scene presets via simple to use Load/Save/Copy functions.
The BBE MP24M Digital Mixer was designed to create an unparalleled audio mixing experience. It is simple and intuitive to operate even though it is a powerful mixing system.
MP24M MSRP is $2499.99
- Features BBE’s Sonic Maximizer® processing
- 24 ultra-high headroom BBE MASS® Class A, Twin Servo mic preamps
- 2 Stereo AUX line Inputs
- 4 Subgroups
- Dedicated Mono Output with Variable Level Control
- 2 Digital Effects Engines Featuring BBE's Proprietary FX Library
- 8 AUX Sends
- 15 Total Analog Outputs (LIR Stereo Mains, Mono Main, 1-4 Subgroups, 1-8 AUX Sends)
- Assignable AES/EBU Output
- 7-inch full-color LCD display
- 100 Scenes can be Stored for Recall Anytime
- Remote Mixing via PC or iDevice.
- High-definition 24 bit/48 kHz AID DIA converters
- 32-bit floating-point SHARC DSP Processors
- Dedicated Talkback mic input, fully assignable, w/EQ
- High and Low Pass Filters
- Full Function Gate and Compressor/Limiter
- 4-band fully parametric EQ on every input and output
- Phase Reverse
- Channel Delay
- 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ Available on all analog Outputs
- Odd/Even Input Channels can be Linked
- Odd/Even AUX Sends and Sub-Groups can be Linked
- 2.4G Wireless Connectivity for Stereo Playback
- 1OOmm Long Throw Faders