Boss has announced its new SY-1000 guitar and bass synth pedal, allowing three simultaneous instruments, 150 sounds, amp modeling, effects and more.
- Next-generation synth engine with custom DSP and 48 kHz/32-bit processing throughout
- Each instrument provides pitch, level, and panning of each string for instant alternate tunings and wide, layered voicings
- New sound engine and GK 13-pin interface deliver clear, dynamic sound and precision tracking with zero latency
- Dynamic Synth includes two 16-part step sequencers for evolving control of pitch, filter, and amplitude
- Newly refreshed versions of historic BOSS/Roland guitar synth and modeling technologies: OSC Synth, GR-300, E.Guitar, E.Bass, Acoustic, VIO Guitar, and Poly FX
- Normal ¼-inch guitar/bass input for blending and Dynamic Synth processing
- USB Audio/MIDI and MIDI I/O, plus Guitar-to-MIDI/Bass-to-MIDI function
- Dedicated Guitar and Bass modes
- Customize sounds with the BOSS Tone Studio editor and download pro patches at BOSS Tone Central
- Roland GK-compatible pickup and 13-pin cable required for full access to all synth and modeling features
The SY-1000 is priced at $999.99. Find-out more HERE.