Now available for pre-order, the Boss MS-3 Multi-Effects Switcher ($559 MSRP; $399 street) is a new-concept pedalboard solution that maximizes your creative options by combining a world-class multi-effects engine and multi-pedal switcher in one small, dedicated unit. Now, anyone can put together a professional effects system that’s compact, light (2 lbs., 7 oz.), and versatile enough to achieve nearly any sound.
The MS-3 is a sonic powerhouse capable of running six internal pedal effects at once while seamlessly integrating three of your favorite external pedals. It also offers deep rig-control capabilities, allowing you to switch amp channels, adjust effects in real time, work with MIDI devices, USB connections, and more. With the MS-3, it’s easy to create a portable board or flyinf rig without the compromises associated with traditional loop switchers and all-in-one multi-effects units.
• Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
• Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
• 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
• Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
• Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
• Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
• Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
• MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
• Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
• USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software