Anaheim, CA — NAMM Show 2018 — January, 2018 — Ahead of its public debut at the NAMM Show 2018, CEntrance has announced the new MixerFace R4 - Mobile Recording Interface. About the footprint of a smart phone, the four-input recording interface is designed to make mobile recording quick and easy, while delivering professional results.
With its built-in, rechargeable battery, the MixerFace R4 is designed for songwriters to instantly capture a performance or a musical idea anywhere: at home, on the tour bus, in a hotel room, or live on stage. Yet it also functions perfectly for field recording, concert taping or audio-for-video capture. MixerFace R4 can easily mount to a tripod, making it a valuable audio component of a DSLR video recording rig.
Two models are available; both can be paired with iOS or Android smartphones and tablets over USB for on-the-go recording, or to Windows/Mac computers. The second model adds a built-in, stereo 16/48k recorder- making the recording process as simple as pushing the record button. With 2 professional microphone inputs and 48V phantom power, users can choose any mic for recording, while CEntrance also offers a matched X/Y stereo mic pair that turns MixerFace R4 into a complete all-in-one mobile recording solution.
MixerFace R4 is expected to ship in May 2018, at a US MSRP of $299; The MixerFace R4 model with a built-in audio recorder has a US MSRP of $349 (SD card not included). The optional X/Y stereo mic pair has a US MSRP of $49.
MixerFace R4 Key Features:
• Two Neutrik combo input jacks with Jasmine Mic Pres and 48V phantom power for Mic, Line or instrument recording, including HI-Z for electric guitar or bass.
• CEntrance's award-winning headphone amp drives all professional headphones.
• Balanced and un-balanced outputs offer flexible monitoring options for home studio use.
• Rechargeable battery allows recording anywhere, with a full charge lasting 8 hours.
• A Low cut filter, an AUX input, and a Zero-Latency monitoring blend control make R4 equally valuable on the road and as a home studio recording interface.
• Optional onboard recorder and a matched XY stereo mic pair turn MixerFace into a stand-alone, stereo mobile recording unit.
About CEntrance, Inc.
Founded in 2000, CEntrance is a leading developer of innovative, award-winning digital audio products for musicians and audiophiles. With rave reviews for quality and value, its new MixerFace R4 - Mobile Recording Interface and BlueDAC Bluetooth enabled Hi-Fi amplifier both continue this tradition. Top recording artists, producers, voice-over professionals, and sound designers look to CEntrance for audio solutions. The Company also licenses its proprietary technology to industry leading brands, such as Harman, McIntosh, PS Audio, Korg, and Zoom. Most recently, CEntrance added IOT ('Internet of Things') and smart voice assistants to the mix of its licensed technologies.