SINDO V2 offers a uniquely powerful stereo toolkit for digital editing, mastering and tracking for all stereo audio material. SINDO V2 allows to dramatically broaden and 'sweeten' the spaciousness of the stereo image whilst retaining mono compatibility and not affecting the tonal character of the original sound. The Global and individually adjustable frequency 'Rotations' can be used to Pan the center stereo image without altering the mix level balance. Designed for efficiency SINDO V2 comprises of an intuitive user interface with full automation of all parameters and features such as the ability to double click on any dial to set it to default. The fatiguing 'phasiness' found in other processors of this type has been avoided by adhering to established audio engineering principals. Two Phase-compensated ' Hi and Low Shufflers ' are also included to further enhance and improve the spaciousness without introducing unwanted artifacts.
SINDO V2 is now available to purchase on-line from the crysonic website and is available for Mac OS X Universal Binary AU, VST and PC VST formats.
SINDO V2 main and new features
• PC and Mac Compatible (Mac OS Universal Binary AU,VST and PC VST Native)
• Greatly Improved Audio Quality!
• Cross-Over Selection and Adjustment to bias Stereo Separation
• Targetable Rotations Per Frequency Range Without Altering Mix Level balance
• True Global 'Pan' Without Altering Mix Level balance
• Phase-compensated ' Shufflers ' for Low and Hi Stereo enhacement
• Three Modes of operation to suit all Audio material
• Individual Hi and Low Gain trim adjustments
• Double click to set each control to default value!
• Press Ctrl for finer Adjustment
• Very Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
• Hybrid M / S Stereo image expander and narrower
• Extremely Transparent while retaining Mono-Compatibility
• Minimum ' Phasiness'
• Retaining the tonal character of original audio
• Full automation for all parameters via the host
• custom and user presets
• Very Low CPU usage
• 64-bit internal precision
• Highly optimized Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
• Mastering, Mixing, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.
WINDOWS - NATIVE PC VST Plug-in Format
. Intel Celeron 600 or faster processor
. 256MB RAM or more
. Vista / XP /2000/ 98
. VST compatible audio application
MACINTOSH - NATIVE Universal Binary (Intel/ PPC) AU or VST Plug-in Format
. PowerPC or Intel Mac
. 512MB RAM or more
. Mac OS X 10.3 or newer
. AU or VST compatible audio application
For more information visit: