DigiTech introduces the Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato pedal. The Ventura Vibe raises the stakes with vintage vibe, modern vibrato and redolent rotary effects that augment your performance mojo with two footswitch-controlled speeds.
They say that fate is a joker, but with the Ventura Vibe's controls for speed, depth, mix, tone and drive as well as true bypass operation, you will always have an ace up your sleeve.
The Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato pedal from DigiTech will twist your equilibrium adding spinning, swaying movement to your guitar playing. It delivers both vintage and modern sounds with three rotary/vibrato effect types. Each can be uniquely contoured to accentuate high frequencies and driven to distort via the Ventura Vibe’s stacked Tone and Drive controls. The versatility of these controls along with independent Speed, Depth and Mix controls allow you to dial up anything from mild amplitude and frequency modulation to a full on case of vertigo. Additionally, the Ventura Vibe’s foot-switchable speed function allows you to ramp between slow and fast speed on the fly!
The Ventura Vibe’s stellar rotary and vibrato effects are complimented by stereo ¼” inputs and outputs for routing flexibility, constant high voltage rails, a bicolor status LED indicator and true bypass circuitry. With its compact size, vacuum-style footswitch and striking graphics the Ventura Vibe furthers DigiTech’s evolution in pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint.
The Ventura Vibe uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato Pedal
- StompLock™ - This unique new device fits snugly over the Ventura Vibe's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform.
- Die cut Hook-and-loop Pedalboard Pad - This is a high-density mounting pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent mounting of the Ventura Vibe on pedalboards. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- Online Warranty Registration Information Card
Three Unique Rotary/Vibrato Types:
- VINTAGE - Inspired by vintage phaser-based Uni-Vibe effects
- MODERN - Original pure pitch-based vibrato effect
- ROTARY - Based on a Leslie speaker rotary effect
Slow to fast Foot-Switchable speeds
Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
True Stereo I/O
True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Learn more about the Ventura Vibe at DigiTech.com.